Distant Sales Agreement
I – PARTIES
- NAME: SULTAN BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REK.LTD.ŞTİ.
- ADDRESS: Cavuşin Köyü, 3 üncü Küme Mevkii No 39 A/ Avanos / NEVŞEHİR
- TELEPHONE: +90 533 239 41 72
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
All members: All buyers who are the members of SULTAN BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REK.LTD.ŞTİ. online shop www.sultanballoons.com and buy services. (Referred to as buyer or customer hereafter).
- NAME – SURNAME:
II – SUBJECT
The subject of this agreement is to confirm the rights and obligations regarding the sale and delivery of the products, whose properties and cost are stated below, bought by BUYERS from the SELLER’s website https://www.sultanballoons.com in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Customers no. 4077 and Regulation on Distant Sales.
The buyer accepts and declares that he/she is clearly informed by the seller in accordance with the rules of online shopping of the name, title, full address, telephone number and other contact details of the seller; basic properties of the product; sales price including all taxes; payment method; delivery conditions and costs; use of the right to withdrawal; the authorities to which the buyer may complain. In addition the buyer accepts and declares that he/she confirms these information electronically and then he/she orders the product in accordance with the conditions of this agreement.
The notification on https://www.sultanballoons.com and the invoice prepared upon order are inseparable parts of this agreement.
III – PAYMENTS
- 100% of reservation fee shall be paid during reservation with Credit Card Payment form. İf the customer chooses to pay in cash the balance shall be paid before flight. Otherwise, reservation is cancelled. In this case, 30% of flight fee is forfeited to the customer.
- In the payment area, if Money transfer/EFT payment is chosen, the payment shall be made within 3 days after transaction. Otherwise, transaction is cancelled.
- 3- The customer is obliged to pay the total amount of fee to the operator before flight. Otherwise, the tour is cancelled and 30% of flight fee is forfeited to the customer.
IV – CANCELLATION– TRANSFER OF RIGHTS– RETURN – CHANGES
- SULTAN BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REK.LTD.ŞTİ. has the right to cancel the flight in cases of the lack of reservation which is necessary for the tour, bad weather conditions, road barrier, strike, terror, and possibility of war, unpredictable technical problems and such reasons that restrain the flight even if it takes necessary measures. In such cases, the amount of Money paid by the customer is paid back and the customer cannot claim any other rights.
- SULTAN BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REK.LTD.ŞTİ. may request cancellation or change until 48 hours before the flight. The change request is evaluated upon availability. If the flight is requested to be cancelled, the amount of Money paid by the customer is paid back.
- The customer can transfer his/her rights of flight to another person until 48 hours before the flight. The assignee is responsible for the expenses arisen out of the dues amount or transfer with the assignor.
- The customers with smelling, leaking, flammable, explosive or disturbing materials and the ones with sharp, keen objects, guns and pets cannot join flights.
IV – GENERAL TERMS
- If the customer leaves the flight for any reason, he/she is considered to get and use the service.
- The customers joining the flight are considered to accept and guarantee the terms and conditions of this agreement after reading and approving it and making the reservation themselves or via their representatives.
- In the solution of conflicts arise out of the implementation and interpretation of this agreement, Nevşehir Courts of Law and Enforcement Offices are authorized.
- The customer accepts that he/she can standstill in the basket during the flight. However, for the people below, flight may be dangerous and they shall consult to their doctors before the flight:
- People having fragile bone structure
- People using crutch
- The people recently having an operation
- The people with serious hip, neck and waist pains
- Pregnant or to-be-pregnant women
- Mentally and physically disabled people
- Single children between 6-16 years old
- Children under 6 years old
- Single blind, deaf and dumb people
SULTAN BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REK.LTD.ŞTİ. has the right to claim additional fee if the customer’s weight exceeds 100 kgs.
SULTAN BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REK.LTD.ŞTİ. shall provide the flight service bought by the customer via website in accordance with the general conditions of the agreement announced by the company.
In case of necessity SULTAN BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REK.LTD.ŞTİ. may cancel the announced or scheduled flight before its time by informing the customer. The customer has the right to cancel the reservation and get the money he/she paid back if he/she does not accept this change or cancellation. In such cases the customer cannot claim any compensation. However, if the payment is made via credit card, its commission is not paid back.
After the flight, if the bank or financial institution does not transfer the money from the customer’s credit card to SULTAN BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REK.LTD.ŞTİ. as a result of its use illegally by unauthorized people, the customer is responsible for damages arisen out of this transaction.
The customer is obliged to contact to the balloon company via e-mail or telephone to confirm the time and place of his/her transfer to the balloon one day before the flight during local office hours. (09.00-17.00).
Regarding the conditions not included in this contract, The Law no. 1618, The Consumer Protection Law no.6502, The Turkish Code of Obligations no. 6098, The Turkish Commercial Law no. 6102, The Civil Aviation Law, the agreements to which Turkey is a party and the related Regulations, Instructions, Circulars and Statements will be implemented.